Hi,

Everything is out there in .git folder only.

By default, these URLs for cloning will put the .git stuff in your local
folder. As you have not mentioned any remote branch name while cloning ,
hence,
it would not checkout the files in your local repository.

All you need to do is to checkout correct remote branch to get all the
files in the local repository.

Do a  "git branch -r" to see what remote branches are available.

If it shows a list of remote branches, create and checkout a local branch
using:

                git checkout -b <local_branch_name> <remote_branch_name>

Let me know, if it works. :)

-
Dharam