Hi,
Am using rowboat version of android. I want to build kernel module
'hello.c'

my android kernel is in the path ~/rowboat-android/kernel
I had extracted arm compiler in the path ~/tools/arm/arm-2008q3

My module and makefile is in the path ~/Desktop/test_kernelmod/

My makefile is:

    obj-m := mymod.o
    COMPILER :=/home/johnson/rowboat-android/prebuilt/linux-x86/
toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.0/bin/arm-eabi-
    CROSS_COMPILE := $(COMPILER)
    ARCH := arm
    KERNELDIR :=/home/johnson/rowboat-android/kernel

    PWD := $(shell pwd)

default:
        make -C $(KERNEL_DIR) M=$(PWD) ARCH=$(ARCH) CROSS_COMPILE=$
(COMPILER) modules

clean:
        rm *.o; rm *.ko

I tried all the options by changing the KERNELDIR, and also the
COMPILER path but of no use..
I get the errror as :
make: *** M=/home/johnson/Desktop/test_kernelmod: No such file or
directory.  Stop.
make: *** [default] Error 2

Can anyone say how to compile it ? what all changes to be made to
Makefile ?

Thanks,
Johnson