Even I took the config file from emulator build, it' having android
changes [android drivers+goldfish changes].

But my concern is,
If I took the kernel working with any ARM target, tested with normal
rootfilesystem[busybox].
the same kernel[w/o any android changes], will it launch the android
rootfilesystem.?

Regards,
Jagan.