Noone knows? So far I've found one other phone with the same problem,
possibly more. It seems that framebuffer console wants to start another
framebuffer, earlier than the normal one. What happens is that the
"earlier" fb starts fine, but when it's time to start the normal one, it
can't as the earlier fb has a lock on. I've tried to unregister it, but
without success. And when I do a query on what framebuffers are registered,
it shows 0 (registered_fb).

kolmapäev, 14. märts 2012 15:30.20 UTC+2 kirjutas Rudolf Tammekivi: