Hi all,
I came across this ebook on the web which claims to be the best  explaining
Android internals and framework concepts , it is  written by Korean authors
-Bak Lee), Kiyoung Lim , Hyungjoo Song , Jihoon Park, Taeyeon Edward Kim
Following is the link for the book <http://www.kapg.org/E_Inside_Android>.
Publisher is wikibooks and book's ISBN is --> 978-89-92939-58-4 .I googled
and met the author of the book online on some public forum and  talked to
him about the release of the book , they said that they don't have any US
publisher so they couldn't publish it in USA and also they are not ready
now to publish it in English except chapter three ( Book is in Korean I
guess, but the Best book)
They have though released the english version of this book for Kindle fire
<http://www.amazon.com/Android-Anatomy-Episode1-Process-ebook/dp/B0068MR0LG>(Amazon)
that too only chapter one.Any one have any clue about the book , how to
order it and how to order it in English.Plz post your comments.
Rgds,
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"