Hi,

I am trying to download the kernel sources of android for emulator so that
I can run iptables nat commands and play around.

I got the android 4.1 sources and compiled them. Now I am trying to
download the kernel using: git clone git://
android.git.kernel.org/kernel/common.git kernel

It returns the following error:

Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/mydir/WORKING_DIRECTORY/kernel/.git/ android.git.kernel.org[0:
149.20.4.77]: errno=Connection refused fatal: unable to connect a socket
(Connection refused)

Any idea?

I had downloaded the repo script to download the android sources, so then I
tried adding

in manifest.xml under .repo and then I did:

repo sync

However, this again resulted in the same error as above.

Please help