I want to make almost the same thing to usb tv-stick.

Kernel is linux you can build and run the modules you found interesting for
your hardware, when you have this and the dmesg recognise it ( you also
make a device in the /dev folder)

You going to need the next part communicate this device with the android
system.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM, John James Dizon <johnjames.di...@gmail.com