Hi All,
I have basic question. Which steps / patches i need to apply to make
my Linux main frame kernel compatible to Android Linux kernel so that
i can run it with Android ICS.

Actually i have Pandaboard ES and i am looking for Network File System
support for Android on this board. I am able to find linux main frame
kernel (3.0.2) steps to make Pandaboard ES use NFS. But that is not
Android linux kernel.

So, i am planning to make available mainframe Linux kernel (which has
NFS support) compatible with Android linux kernel (for ICS).
Somewhere i have read that we can make mainline kernel compatible with
Android by following some steps/ patches.

(1) How we can make mainline kernel compatible with Android by
following some steps/ patches.
(2) Any innovative way is also welcome to make NTS running for Android
ICS on Pandaboard ES.

Regards,
Chirag