Hi,

For testing I want to implement a system call. I was following this link,
http://miguelaosorio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53:create-a-system-cal
..

as it tells I added
CALL(sys_test1)  in goldfish/arch/arm/kernel calls.S
#define __NR_test1 (__NR_SYSCALL_BASE+361)  in
goldfish/arch/arm/include/asm unistd.h
asmlinkage long sys_test1(void);  in goldfish/include/linux syscalls.h
core-y        := usr/ testsyscalls/  in goldfish Makefile
create testsyscalls folder and implement the new function
create a make file in testsyscalls directory.
It says undefined reference do I need to add an entry in another file too.

Here is my test1(),
#include <asm/unistd.h>
#include <linux/linkage.h>

asmlinkage long sys_test1(void)
{
    return 10;
}

I plan to implement another systemcall say test2 and based on which one is
called, plan to do some work.

Thanks
DK