Hi

I have the following set of suggestions.

Android' set of drivers

Ashmem,
Binder,
Power management, etc

Take these drivers from android kernel git.

And build them the way normal drivers are built.

Android has designed the drivers to be very modular so ashmem and binder
will get built without changing the other source of the kernel.

Thanks
Raja