Hi List,
I have cross compiled a 3.3 linux kernel. Android Support in the
configuration was enabled before compilation.

Compilation gives some errors for build ( for example BUGON macro is
problematic in some files, udelay of > 2000 is problematic, need to use
mdelay).

Once I modify the source code, the kernel is compiled properly and the
bzImage is ready.

Now when I use this image in the Android Emulator (4.0) version, it
doesnt start.

Is this a known problem? Does the 3.3 kernel work with Android 4.0
device and emulator?
Is there any other way to get the 3.3 kernel working?

Regards,
Abhijit Pawar