I would like to build a kernel, and associated system disk image, for
Android that will run with the version of qemu distributed with aosp and
the gem5 simulator. Gem5 currently distributes an android kernel and disk
image for Gingerbread, however, attempting to run qemu on the kernel/image
provided by gem5 fails. Similarly, running gem5 with the kernel/image
provided by aosp fails. Can anyone provide me insight on how to build a
kernel and system image that might be compatible with both qemu and gem5?
Any information, where to look/what to look for would be greatly
appreciated.