Hi,

I am trying to output to logcat when the kernel write blocks to any disk or
reads blocks from any disk  I think I found the file that would do this:

*external/e2fsprogs/lib/ext2fs/unix_io.c
*
I am trying to use the __android_log_print command from android/log.h.

Here is what I have used in my unix_io.c:
*at the Header:
*
#include <android/log.h>

#define loge(...) __android_log_print(ANDROID_LOG_INFO, "block-device",
__VA_ARGS__)

In the functions:
loge("message");

*In the Android.mk I put
*the local ldlibs between the end clear vars and build host shared library.
include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_LDLIBS  := -L$(SYSROOT)/usr/lib -llog
include $(BUILD_HOST_SHARED_LIBRARY)

*making it results in the error:
*host Executable: badblocks_host
(out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/badblocks_host_intermediates/badblocks)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: liblog.so, needed by
out/host/linux-x86/obj/lib/libext2fs.so, not found (try using -rpath or
-rpath-link)
out/host/linux-x86/obj/lib/libext2fs.so: undefined reference to
`__android_log_print'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Can anyone give me tips in how to see output to the logcat from here?

Thanks,

John