Hi,
I am a new beginner of android. I am trying connect a Creative USB web
camera to my Samsung galaxy s2 mobile (GT-I9100) on Android ICS Build. So i
downloaded the image  *I9100XXLP6_I9100OXXLP3_OXX *and flashed my galaxy s2
mobile using odin 1.85 software. now my Galaxy s2 works fine with ICS build
(kernel version - 3.0.15-I9100XXLP6-CP72050se.
infra@SEP-53 #3, Ardroid version - 4.0.3).
*
*Now i downloaded the samsung galaxy s2 source code *
GT-I9100_ICS_Opensource_Update4.zip* from opensoure.samsung.com and cross
compiler *arm-eabi-4.4.3*. Now i tried to do the make menuconfig to add the
V4L, UVC and GSPCA drivers and given the make command to get the zimage
<custom ICS kernel>. I got the custom *zimage*  <kernel> of size 4.2MB
size. flashed my Galaxy s2 with the my custom zimage using odin 1.85
software. Now Galaxy s2 boots with a kernel panic upload mode screen and
galaxy s2 doesn't work.

So after goggling some forums i can across the initramfs <file system root>
addition to the zimage. so i downloaded
the*Entropy512-initramfs_galaxys2_ics-0f388dc.zip
*, *mozilla-b2g-initramfs-galaxy-s2-ics-11e8650*,  *
kgp700-exyroid-sgs2-ics-433a9c0* to build the *initramfs.cpio *using the
command*  find . | cpio -H newc -o > ../initramfs.cpio* and placed the the *
initramfs.cpio* in the path */GT-I9100/usr* folder and added the path in *
.config* file and given the make command to build the zimage. now the
zimage size is ~ 7.1 MB size. Again i flashed the zimage to galaxy s2, now
Galaxy S2 mobile shows the kernel pain upload mode screen.

Now i am stuck up with bringing up the custom ICS kernel, So please help me
to fix this issue and bring up the galaxy s2 mobile working with ICS custom
Kernal image, so that i can try to connect my webcam.

Thanks,
Praveen