Hi,

Google recently created branch android-goldfish-3.4 of project
kernel/goldfish, but it was initially not particularly "goldfish". I've
since ported a bunch of patches from the 2.6.29 branch, added a few missing
pieces, and uploaded the resulting 47 commits to the Gerrit server
at android-review.googlesource.com. (You can find them by searching for
"owner:thomas.k...@intel.com project:kernel/goldfish
branch:android-goldfish-3.4".) If you pull those and build for x86, you
should get an emulator kernel that works with a standard JB system image.
On the other hand if you build for ARM, the build goes OK, but that kernel
does not boot for me. Looking for ARM emulator kernel experts...

-- Tom Keel