Hi,

I am working on Android ICS.
I have a custom design hardware board which is using reference design of
blaze. I am using kernel version *Linux-3.0.21-00003-OMAP-Android+*.
I had already ported audio and remaining one on tablet.
Recently i have started working on USB audio class.
What i want is as follow
When my hardware is connected to PC(master device) through USB, hardware
should connect as slave and PC as master.
When music is played on PC side that audio data should received to my audio
driver through USB audio class driver.
For this purpose i am using a driver made which is using audio.c, f_audio.c
and u_audio.c files.
But when hardware is connected with PC(master device) then Not seen any
communication between HOST side and hardware.
No driver functions are called at all.

NOTE :- I am not using ALSA for my audio driver.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhaval shah