Hi All,

I am try write a open source tool which need get UI element tree out of the
application, just like hierarchyviewer. but the problem is the way like
hierarchyviewer is too slow, need about 3-5 seconds.

I have read the code of ViewServer.java and WindowManagerService.java.
In viewServerWindowCommand method of WindowManagerService.java, I see the
request of dumping element tree at last is sent to IWindow object through
binder <http://androidxref.com/4.0.4/s?defs=binder&project=frameworks>.
transact <http://androidxref.com/4.0.4/s?defs=transact&project=frameworks>
method.
But I still have no idea why this way is slow and how can be more faster?
 why the test framework -- Robotium can get UI elements so fast? I need get
element tree in black box way.

this is our opensource projects: github.com/vowei

Thanks