Hi All

I am new to Android and i  just started porting ICS on quad core Cortex A15
CUSTOM hardware board, this is non tablet/phone hardware.
I download the AOSP repo and did a full-eng build and i was able to run the
emulator on my PC. Next i disabled openGL for emulator
by deleteing egl.cfg file present in

/development/tools/emulator/opengl/system/egl/egl.cfg.

Also i have made
BUILD_EMULATOR_OPENGL := false
USE_OPENGL_RENDERER := false
in /home/nithin/ICS_Droid/build/target/board/generic/BoardConfig.mk

With the above changes i build the android ICS sdk.
I have also ported android 3.0.31 kernel for my board and created a ramdisk
which contains all the
init related files of android. So when the kernel boots i have to manually
run ./init and android starts to boot.
During booting in logcat i get the below error and library
libGLES_android.so is loaded twice.

E/AndroidRuntime( 2155): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 2155): java.lang.RuntimeException: eglConfig not
initialized

and also

D/libEGL  ( 2155): egl.cfg not found, using default config
D/libEGL  ( 2155): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so

D/libEGL  ( 1953): egl.cfg not found, using default config
D/libEGL  ( 1953): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so

Note that i have not added any device specfic code or made make file
changes to sdk. I just want to run generic build on target.
And then start introducing board specfic changes to android SDK one by one.

After searching for similar issues on the net i found that some guys have
had similar issue with PANDA board
and suggested to "tweak their build to include s/w opengles hacks." But the
post does not say how ?
I really dont know if the above will solve the issue link is given below
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/android-kernel/8LGxYbbF6ps
To overcome this error some kernel code or configuration has to be changed ?

I also did some study and found i can integrate mali DDK and bypass
software rendering. But i want to use software rendering
get something working then integrate MALI. I am a bit lost here. I really
appriaciate any help.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Nithin