I know Android uses the Linux kernel. I hope the Android developers did
some modification with original Linux Kernel, especially in standard C
libraries. My question is whether the processing speed of Linux and Android
kernel are the same or different. I did some tests in different OS like
windows and Redhat Linux and unbuntu and android. By the results Android is
very slow. Android uses same Linux kernel... why this process variations
but i know we cant expect same speed as in Linux, but I had huge
differences (for example: Windows take 11 sec, Linux takes 4 sec, but
Android takes 55 sec to complete my test) So What is the reason for this
speed variation between these two linux kernels (Android and redhat both
are 2.6)?

I'm using Android Kernel version  3.2.0.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangili Pandian C