Hi,

Greeting from QA Services Linaro.

I have a plan to develop test cases to test functionality of ashmem and
binder. here I would like to ensure developed test cases are going to cover
95% of ashmem and binder code.

Before i start this activity I would like to know, any one has already done
this (or drafted any test cases)? if yes where can i find test code or test
doc?

OTOH, The developers who have developed ashmem and binder functionality
should have unit test cases. this could give initial idea on test
development and I can take forward and can implement  functionality, stress
tests and make run them in automated way.

Best regards
Naresh Kamboju
QA services Expert