I want to modify some system calls for tracing purposes. To be specific,
whenever a system call `open` is made, I want to print some messages.

I have been looking into the internet and the code and I found `open.c` in
`kernel/goldfish/fs/` directory. And there are many functions  in this
file. How would I know which function is being called exactly. I could have
written some `printk` call in all these functions to find it but I have to
do it for other system calls also.

So, I have a few questions,

1) What is the best way to find implementation details of system calls?

2) I am using Kernel 2.6.29 (goldfish-Android). Are system calls
implementation different in different kernel versions?

3) `strace` tells me that `msgget` ,`msgrecv` and 'SYS_24' system calls are
being made. I look into `Android/bionic/libc/SYSCALLS.txt` file and msgget
is not there.

But when I look into `android/bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm/asm/unistd.h`
file, I can find `msgget` there. I can't understand what's going on and
then how can I find implementation for `msgget` ?

Thanks.