U have not found such utilities is because they don't exists.   It is
because these command lines are native applications, and therefore does not
run inside the Dalvik VM.

For reasons of security, through ActivityManager running inside Dalvik,
access to hardware like camera/3G/bluetooth are controlled.   Read this
(focus on the Dianee explanation) to understand Dalvik's role in security
better:

https://groups.google.com/group/android-security-discuss/browse_thread/thread/df146beec9e71345

and for example for BT - write an app and run it inside the Dalvik VM:

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/bluetooth.html

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM, fatih hamurcu <hamurcufa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Since I have not found an Android command reference list (with meaning and
> usage of the command), I have some questions:
>
> * Can I disable/enable 3G?
> * Can I disable/enable bluetooth?
> * Can I switch from one WiFi access point to anotother WiFi access point?
>
> If yes, how?
>
>  --

Regards,
Peter Teoh