I recently connected my HTC Desire SV to my Fedora laptop to charge, but
after some time I couldn't boot my phone.

The phone never powers on at all. I tried all the cold boots
as recommended by HTC documentation but all failed .

I cannot detect the phone via usb anymore.

How do I get my phone up and running again ?

Will be very grateful.

Thanks.