Hello!
I have problem with my build of kernel. I forked kernel sources from
similar device to my(LG p500, my: LG GT540), then i add configs(correctly),
drivers etc and i compile this. And there is a problem, when i start my
phone it is frozen on LG logo. Offsets in config are good o_O Is it
possible to debug kernel in this state? I tried boot kernel with custom
commands like "debug" etc but there is no changes. My
sources: https://github.com/untorched/android_kernel_lge_msm7x27-3.0.x

Thanks ;c