Hello,

i would like to compile the kernel for my tilapia. But now i have several
questions.

First i tell you what i have done.

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/device/asus/tilapia

cd tilapia

git log kernel

Here is my fist question.
Do grouper and tilapia use the same kernel because the "git log" command
does not work in the tilapia directory. --> this could not work because
there is no kernel file.
Should i check out the grouper device? After this i've tried the tutorial  @
http://source.android.com/source/building-kernels.html with the grouper
device.

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/device/asus/grouper

cd grouper

git log kernel --> this time i got the numer *happy*

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/tegra.git

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/platform/prebuilt

export PATH=$(pwd)/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.3/bin:$PATH

export ARCH=arm

export SUBARCH=arm

export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-eabi-

cd omap

git checkout <commit_from_first_step>

now my next question. what defconfig should i use tegra3_android ?

make tegra3_android_defconfig

make -j2

So the overall question is the second try right?