I have a samsung tablet, model GT-P7300.

I got the source code "GT-P7300_ICS_Opensource_Update1.zip" for the tablet,
from http://opensource.samsung.com/.

I got the configuration of the tablet using the command: adb pull
/proc/config.gz.

and I call the command :::   make "file with the configuration"

But i get the error:

 CHK     include/linux/version.h
  CHK     include/generated/utsrelease.h
  CC      kernel/bounds.s
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mregparm=3"
kernel/bounds.c:1: error: bad value (i686) for -march= switch
make[1]: *** [kernel/bounds.s] Error 1
make: *** [prepare0] Error 2

I would appreciate any help in resolving this problem. Thank you in advance.