hi,guys.
I use l4android3.6(linux 3.6)  to start android4.0.4, however it can not
work.

 there are some problem in there:

!init: critical process 'ueventd' exited 4 times in 4 minutes; rebooting into
recovery mode.

However, from the source code, I can not find what is wrong. After running this
function  service_start in init.c, ueventd is killed, it can not go to the
function ueventd_main in init
<https://github.com/android/platform_system_core/tree/master/init> /
*ueventd.c*. Here is the code where it is not work.

!if (execve(svc->args[0], (char**) svc->args, (char**) ENV) < 0) {

and I can not see the error output.Where you can figure out the problem? Any

You can see the whole log in attachment.