Hi,

I was checking sensors framework (for adding my own new sensor). As for
preparation I wanted to find out delay that goes in android sensor
framework (from kernel interrupt to application). It looks like android API
gives the 'timestamp' value in nanoseconds (which I believe is epoch time).
So I was just going to take difference between this timestamp from sensor
event & current timestamp.

Am I on correct path?