Boyan is right. But I doubt your phone got that, except if you start
breaking it down (at the hardware level).
Or use a JTAG debugger. I doubt even more that your phone got that...
Or have a look to KGDB, although it needs UART or ethernet connection.
Eventually flash your working original ROM/kernel and use a "real"
development phone.

:-/

Emeric