Le jeudi 18 juillet 2013 à 00:30 +0200, Paul Kocialkowski a écrit :
> I suspect ueventd is just too late to catch the ADD events for most
> devices and thus can't create the dev nodes. On another kernel where
> everything works fine, these uevents are all received when ueventd
> starts.

After reading ueventd source code more carefully, I found this:

/* Coldboot walks parts of the /sys tree and pokes the uevent files
** to cause the kernel to regenerate device add events that happened
** before init's device manager was started
**
** We drain any pending events from the netlink socket every time
** we poke another uevent file to make sure we don't overrun the
** socket's buffer.
*/

I will investigate:
* Whether sysfs is correctly mounted
* Whether the uevent nodes respond correctly to the "add" write
* Anything else that could go wrong here