- Typically, it seems that *androidboot.mode* can take up one of the
   following values:

   1. lmp
      2. normal
      3. recovery
      4. charger
      5. any more ? (please enlighten me)

   - So the boot argument gets set by the bootloader (uboot in my case) and
   gets passed to the Kernel.
   - Now the confusion is, if uboot were to sense that the battery is low
   (charger mode) and the user were to request *recovery mode, *what should
   the value of *androidboot.mode *be in such a situation...?
   - It seems like there are two possibilities "*androidboot.mode=charger"
   OR "**androidboot.mode=recovery"..*

Would anyone have any thoughts on this ?

Thanks,
~vj