Little update:

When testing on my own notebook I can clearly see that the skb->data points
to the 802.3 header (formed by the drivers), however the 802.11 header is
needed as well and currently can't be found yet.

When copying this code over to android (I 9100 - Galaxy S2) this just
instantly crashes the kernel (because the pointer is all wrong, see above
post).

So to recap:
802.3 header, found on notebook, not found on android
802.11 header, nowhere found yet

As again: any information would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Mathieu Devos