I was trying to use traffic control options to redirect traffic from one
interface to another on my android phone.
Following is the first command I tried.
   1) tc qdisc add dev wlan0 root handle 1: prio

      I get the following error "Android does not support qdisc 'prio'"

Is there any way in which I can get prio qdisc support in android. What
could be my other options if android does not support prio qdisc. Also
overall does android support classful qdiscs ?