I'm trying to get my sdcard to automount on my nexus 10 through USB OTG
cable.  I can manually mount it and it works. Here is what I have setup so
far. Is there anything else I need to do? I manually mount it like "mount
-t vfat /dev/block/sda1 /mnt/usbdisk"

init.manta.rc
    # usb usb sd card
    export SECONDARY_STORAGE /storage/usbdisk0
    mkdir /storage/usbdisk0 0666 system system

    symlink /storage/usbdisk0 /usbdisk
    symlink /storage/usbdisk0 /mnt/usbdisk

vold.fstab
dev_mount usbdisk /storage/usbdisk0 auto /dev/block/sda1