Hi Prasad,

Command ANDROID_ALARM_ELAPSED_REALTIME can't wake up system.
You can try ANDROID_ALARM_ELAPSED_REALTIME_WAKEUP command, and you should
confirm whether the real rtc chip on your platform supports wakeup function
and the rtc driver enables it.
Because the android alarm is just a virtual driver, it will finally call
the real rtc driver to set alarm to the chip.

Thanks
Gary

在 2013年10月1日星期二UTC+8上午3时15分41秒,Guru Prasad写道: