Hello,

I too am facing the same issue here(3.10 kernel) "It wakeups from
deepsleep, but enters suspend before it executes the resume"
but I checked my power button device driver, its already reporting the
KEY_POWER event via input_report_key. Thus it should tell the PowerManager
service to acquire a wake lock right ?

But if I am acquiring a wake_lock_timeout of 1 sec in power button isr then
I can see the resume happening every time.
But I think that tweaking kernel is not the correct way. What do you guys
say on this ?

Could you guys please tell what should be the correct way to fix this ?