hello there,

I am stuck at the inability of kernel to allow a one point settting of
scaling_governor for all cores. I tried with a for loop to echo, in each
core's
cpufreq module, a scaling governor, but failed for offline cores as they
have no cpufreq folder when they are offline. I tested cpu tuner app and it
does the above said amazingly well. I would like to request anyone to help
me in knowing

how to programatically set cpu governor to all cores irrespective of their
online status?

thanking all.

shavi