Hi,

I am a newbie in Android embedded!

I used to develop Linux devices drivers, and now I try to do the same under
Android.

I used beaglebone black board with kernel 3.8 and jelly bean

I compiled my kernel and a basic module call drv.ko

*Q1*: In my module Android.mk I put LOCAL_PREBUILT_EXECUTABLES

It seems to be correct, but is there a LOCAL_*OPTIONS* specific to kernel
modules ?

*Q2*: Actually I can load this driver with adb shell . I would like to load
this driver at start up?
 Should I modify file init.rc or init_am335evm.rc like that?

on device-added /system/lib/modules/drv.ko
    chmod 777 /dev/drv

or with /etc/modules ?

or both?

I also developed a  shared library found in /system/lib/libdriver.so
And in order to use my driver since graphic interface, I developed a jni
interface call lib_jni_drv.so (/system/lib/lib_jni_drv.so)

My big problem is the fact that my app do not have read/write permission
acces to /dev/driver through libdriver.so

logcat :

> E/Trace(1257): error opening trace file: Permission denied (13)

I load my app since eclipse for Android.

I add these line in my manifest.xml

> <uses-permission
> android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER"></uses-permission>

*Q3*: What should I put in manifest.xml in order to have read/write access
to devices /dev/your_devices?

*Q4*: Do you have any tutorial, website, books which explain, how to use
Android in low-level?
I prefer to work in side and after ask question if needed.

Except Embedded Android by karim yaghmour I didn't find anything related to
this subject.

 Thanks by advance