Hi

So I'm currently testing out the new memory optimization features in
kitkat, and are missing one single item to test.

Seems that none of the available kernel versions for the Nexus 4,5,7
devices are running the latest kernel that has support for zRam on Arm
architectures. For the nexus 5 and 7 the current kernel version available
is 3.4 but it seems that at least 3.7 or 3.8 is needed to have zRam
available on arm.

I started backporting some of the zram patches to enable this on arm as
well for the nexus 7 (3.4 msm kernel), but maybe someone has already got a
newer kernel version available for that?

There's a 3.9 kernel branch in the msm kernel sources as well, but there's
no board configs for the nexus 7.

Thanks

Thorbjørn