I want to find out the device driver that will be loaded for the light
sensor device of nexus 7.  I tried the following
1. The light sensor device that is present on nexus 7 so that I can find
out the corresponding driver. I couldn't find the light sensor device
present on Nexus 7.
2. I tried to find equivalents of lsmod and modinfo so that I can know the
light sensor driver from the description. I figured out /sys/modules will
list all the modules. But couldn't find a way to get description of those
modules
3. I tried to grep through the linux kernel source code for "light sensor"
and did find many drivers. But coudn't find corresponding object files
being generated when the kernel is built.

Can someone help me figureout the driver loaded for nexus 7 light sensor?