Hello mates!
I want to learn android linux kernel development so I come here for help. I
want to ask that when a Manufacturer releases the source code for their
android kernel, is the source code can be use with other ROM eg CM or AOKP?
I mean that in the source they had added their specific drivers for the
phone to work, then can i use the source to build kernel for other ROM as
well? My LG phone gets the last update to 4.0 ICS, so if i use the ICS
kernel source to build the kernel, will it work with a CM 11 Kitkat rom?
Thanks in advance!