In the 3.4 kernel, the goldfish (emulated) platform files lived under
arch/arm/mach-goldfish, and there were two corresponding config files
under arch/arm/configs - goldfish_defconfig and goldfish_armv7_defconfig.

However, in the 3.10 kernel, there are no platform files or configs for
goldfish for the ARM architecture - there are some drivers, but there's no
way to run make goldfish_defconfig,
for example.  I have looked under both the arm and arm64 arch directories.

I notice that under the x86 architecture, there ARE some platform files for
goldfish.

Has anyone built an ARM-based 3.10 goldfish kernel?