On Saturday, March 22, 2014 11:51:46 PM UTC-5, SivaRam M wrote:

> I tried Building 3.10 and ran the AOSP image with new kernel on two
> different machines .
> Frist machine I was unable to run the AOSP emulator with the 3.10 kernel
> second machine I was able to launch the emulator with new kernel
> But the device doesn't support networks. adb devices is showing offline .
> I'm still debugginh why I'm unable to run the AOSP image with 3.10 kernel.

Without adb working, how do you know that you've booted successfully?

Are the usual -show-kernel dmesg's printing on stdout?

I can build the kernel just fine, but never get past the "done, booting the
kernel" prompt.
This has been described as a failure to successfully initialize the
goldfish "console" device,
but I can't be certain whether I'm stuck looping somewhere, or I've made it
to the main kernel
and just can't "see" it.