compiling kernel with 'gator' module for the original android image.
I need compile the ARM 'gator' kernel module for nexus 4 and 5 to
check our app performance.(we've bought DS-5 for it)
However i can't seem to find the kernel checkout for my version.
I have original google image on the device(4.2.2) and i followed
instruction from the source.android.com site but they have a problem
in their instructions:
the log commits from the mako branch in
$(And_src)/android/device/lge/mako does not exists in the kernel
source tree.
I tried a different approach and looked on the kernel version which
was: 3.4.0-pref-g7ce11cd so i figured '7ce11cd' is the checkout,
however it also doesn't exists, not as a commit not as a tag and not
as a branch.
I figured that the number of commit might be from google's private repo.

trying to build from the tip of one of the branches resulted in a
device that did not boot.

Anyone has any idea how can i find the right commit for every google's
original image ?
BTW
the checkout of the commit referenced in the "about" screen worked
with galaxy nexus.