Hi,

I am porting Android on ARM board to be run in DomU by Xen.

What I have understood from the net is that Android is basically port of
Linux kernel with some patches and GUI layer above that.

Please can you suggest which kernel version should I pick from the mainline
and any links/resources of what all patches are required to make it as
android kernel i.e to enable it to communicate to the above layers.

Thanks
Anshul Makkar
www.justkernel.com