That site only has kernel trees for AOSP-supported devices,
and your device is not one of those.  In general, each SoC vendor maintains
their own kernel tree for their particular SoC. So you could try to find out
which SoC is in your device, then search on the web for a kernel tree that
matches.
Or your device OEM might provide a matching kernel tree.
Good luck, but I should warn you, this may be a difficult process.