Hi,

You can try to use something we called PARTIAL_RESUME, for example from
here:

https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/msm/+log/android-msm-shamu-3.10-m-preview

The idea is if all registered wakeup sources callbacks that will be called
after wakeup
"agree" to go back to suspend then system will go to suspend without waking
up userspace.