Hi Niel,

Android framebuffer is similar to linux framebuffer.For starting point you
can point  to vesafb driver file from Intel.
There are 6/7 functions which you have to overried and you have to take
care special care for memory management.

If you come across any info in this please point those links to me as
well.I am also very much interested in this

Regards
Mayank