Hi

I am using beagle bone black and writing i2c driver just for learning.
I used am335x TRM and i2c1 at address 0x4802a000 as mentioned in TRM.

I remapped using ioremap so I got the entry in /proc/iomem also.

But when I tried reading using ioread32 from that address it crashed saying
:
"Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 4802a000".

please tell me if anymore info needed.

Thanks