Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this.

*Is it possible to completely turn off screen ?*

I need to use some mode with screen completely off till next shutdown.
I don't mind even deleting library, changing init files, services, writing
to some sysfs entry, or anything else, whatever will work.
I am really struggling with it for some days without results yet :(

The best I managed was to add init.d and do the following in init.d:
chmod 7777 /sys/devices/platform/leds-mt65xx/leds/lcd-backlight/brightness;
echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/leds-mt65xx/leds/lcd-backlight/brightness;
chmod 0 /sys/devices/platform/leds-mt65xx/leds/lcd-backlight/brightness ;

Yet, I see some occasions when the screen turns off :( as following:
Boot Animation & a clock apk shows , and also battery status apk shows up.
But then when it turns off, clicking buttons won't turn it on (which is
good)

Thank for any idea, I'm really have no more ideas now...
Ran